Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2013 in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Intelligence
Published by Timetric: 11 Dec 2012 | 216906 | In Stock
"Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2013 in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Intelligence" report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL’s exclusive panel of leading asset finance industry companies in Europe. The report provides insights into the European asset finance industry marketing behavior and expectations regarding expenditure and investments in specific media channels. This report also identifies the key marketing aims and strategies companies will be adopting to address the current market conditions. In addition, the report also aims to identify key amendments of marketing activities, the most important criteria for marketing agency selection, and budget allocations to key marketing strategies.
• This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL’s exclusive panel of leading asset finance industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 105 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 45% represent directors and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing B2B panels comprised of senior decision makers and leading asset finance institutions.
• The geographical scope of the research is drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across Europe
• The report covers data and analysis on asset finance industry: marketing expenditure activity and marketing and sales behaviors and strategies in 2013
• Key topics covered include annual marketing budgets, planned change in marketing expenditure, future investment in media channels, key marketing objectives, key marketing initiatives: budget allocations, essential amendments to marketing activities in 2013, critical success factors for choosing a marketing agency and industry leaders
This report is published by Timetric
Timetric provides information solutions and technologies that enable organizations to drive business value and manage business risk.
Our suite of products and services allows clients to identify market and investment opportunities, assess competitive threats, manage and understand risk and improve business practices, decision-making and regulatory compliance.
Timetric products are currently in use by tens of thousands of professionals within over 1,500 financial services firms and many other organizations around the world.