Coty Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published by Global Data: 18 Nov 2014 | 266751 | In Stock
Coty Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Coty Inc. (Coty) is a global beauty company. The company, along with its subsidiaries undertakes the manufacturing and distribution of fragrances, color cosmetics and skin & body care products. Coty markets products through various brands such as power brands which include, Adidas, Calvin Klein, Chloe, Davidoff, Marc Jacobs, OPI, Philosophy, Playboy, Sally Hansen; regional brands include, Astor, Jil Sander, Lancaster, Manhattan; celebrity brands include, Beyonce, David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez and Katy Perry; and emerging brands include, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta and Balenciaga. The company distributes its products through various distribution channels. It operates research and development centers in the US, Europe and China. The company has manufacturing plants in the US, Europe and China. It delivers products in over 130 countries. Coty is headquartered in New York, the US.
Coty Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 31, 2012: Empire State Building's Energy-efficiency Upgrade Cuts Energy Costs By .4m
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
This report is published by Global Data
A leading global business intelligence provider offering advanced analytics to help clients make better, more informed decisions every day.