Governance, Risk and Compliance – The UAE Insurance Industry [Updated: 18-11-2016]
Published by Timetric: 18 Nov 2016 | 494299 | In Stock
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in the UAE, including:
• An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in the UAE.
• The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
• Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in the UAE.
• Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
• Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Timetric’s 'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The UAE Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in the UAE.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
This report is published by Timetric
Timetric provides information solutions and technologies that enable organizations to drive business value and manage business risk.
Our suite of products and services allows clients to identify market and investment opportunities, assess competitive threats, manage and understand risk and improve business practices, decision-making and regulatory compliance.
Timetric products are currently in use by tens of thousands of professionals within over 1,500 financial services firms and many other organizations around the world.