The Michaels Companies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report [Updated: 31-01-2017]
Published by Marketline: 31 Jan 2017 | 538235 | In Stock
The Michaels Companies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Michaels Companies, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Michaels Companies, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Michaels Companies, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Michaels Companies, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Michaels Companies, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of The Michaels Companies, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess The Michaels Companies, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on The Michaels Companies, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
The Michaels Companies, Inc. (Michaels Companies or 'the company') is an arts and crafts specialty retailer in North America. It provides materials, ideas and information for creative activities. The company primarily operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
This report is published by Marketline
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies.
MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to us as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information.