Yamaha Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report [Updated: 31-01-2017]
Published by Marketline: 31 Jan 2017 | 538621 | In Stock
Yamaha Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Yamaha Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Yamaha Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Yamaha Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Yamaha Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Yamaha Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Yamaha Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Yamaha Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Yamaha Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Yamaha Corporation (Yamaha or 'the company') is engaged in the manufacture and sale of musical instruments, electronic products, network-related products and a range of other products. The company operates in Asia, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Oceania. It is headquartered in Shizuoka, Japan and employed 27,827 people as of March 31, 2015, of whom 7,860, on an average, were temporary employees.
This report is published by Marketline
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies.
MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to us as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information.