Brown and Brown, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report [Updated: 31-01-2017]
Published by Marketline: 31 Jan 2017 | 543153 | In Stock
Brown and Brown, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Brown and Brown, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Brown and Brown, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Brown and Brown, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Brown and Brown, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Brown and Brown, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Brown and Brown, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Brown and Brown, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Brown and Brown, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Brown and Brown, Inc. (Brown and Brown) is an insurance agency that provides a wide range of insurance and reinsurance products. Its product portfolio includes personal, home, vehicle, boat, aircraft, commercial, workers' compensation, third-party administration, employee and life insurance, and bonds and annuities. Brown and Brown also offers services including brokerage, reinsurance, trade credit, financing, wealth management and estate planning. Though these products and services, the company serves public entities, and commercial, professional and individual customers. Brown and Brown operates in the US, the UK, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Brown and Brown is headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida.
This report is published by Marketline
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies.
MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to us as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information.