Strongbow Exploration Inc. (SBW) - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
Strongbow Exploration (Strongbow) is an exploration company. The company principally engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of uranium, diamonds, gold and base metals on properties throughout Nunavut and the Northwest Territories. It principally explores for nickel properties within the Snowbird Tectonic Zone in northern Saskatchewan and southeastern Northwest Territories and gold mineralization in the Spences Bridge area of British Columbia. The companyâ€™s principal nickel exploration project includes Nickel King Property. Its 100% owned Snowbird Nickel project consists of approximately 110,000 hectares of mineral claims. The company through a joint venture agreement with Bayswater explores North Thelon uranium project, consisting of 10 prospecting permits covering 330,794 acres over the Northern part of the Thelon Basin in Nunavut; and South Thelon. It also operates diamond properties in Ontario and Greenland. Strongbow's gold and base metal projects exploration includes more than 10 properties in British Columbia, Nunavut and the Northwest Territories. Some of the companyâ€™s gold and base metal projects are Skoonka Creek; Spences Bridge project; and Shovelnose project. Moreover, in year 2011, Strongbow completes initial drill program at the midway gold project, South Carolina. Exploration underway at strongbow's shovelnose gold property, BC. Strongbow expands midway gold project and acquires properties near Ridgeway Gold Mine, South Carolina. Strongbow reports drilling is underway at parker gold mine property, North Carolina. Strongbow confirms exploration plans for the midway and parker projects. Strongbow is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Strongbow Exploration Inc. (SBW) - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Nuclear eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Companyâ€™s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the companyâ€™s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.