Azimut Exploration Inc. (AZM) - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
Azimut Exploration Inc. (Azimut) is a mineral exploration company. It engages in acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The key explorations include uranium, gold and copper mines. The mining properties of the company include 47 exploration properties in Quebec for uranium, gold and nickel. Azimut owns a 100% interest in all of its properties except for the Eleonore south property in which it owns a 33.33% interest. These properties represent 27,637 claims which are about 10% of the active mineral claims in the territory. The companyâ€™s properties are principally located in the Ungava Bay region (six uranium properties), Central Quebec region (Eight uranium properties), James Bay region (14 gold properties and one chromium-platinum-palladium property) and North Shore region (four uranium and 13 nickel properties). The other two properties (one gold and one nickel) are located outside of these regions. In addition, the company also formed a strategic agreement with Channel Resources Ltd. for mineral exploration in Ecuador and South America. The company is headquartered in Quebec, Canada._x000D_
In April 2010, the company's partner Everton Resources Inc. has earned its 50% interest on the Opinaca A and B gold properties in the vicinity of the Eleonore gold deposit, James Bay region, Quebec.
Azimut Exploration Inc. (AZM) - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Nuclear eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Companyâ€™s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the companyâ€™s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.