Dexia SA (DEXB) - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile
Dexia SA (Dexia) is a European bank, provides commercial and retail banking services. It offers a wide range of banking and financial services such as retail banking, asset management, insurance, investment, and capital markets services to a wide customer base across Europe and other regions. The bank funds in infrastructures, health and social housing sectors and the social economy. It assists public and semi-public operators in developing their projects, and participates in the development of local infrastructures and services. The bank operates in Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Turkey, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and Iberian Peninsula. Dexia is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
GlobalDataâ€™s Dexia SA (DEXB) - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Dexia SA in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Dexia SA's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
- Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
- Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
- Analyzes the advisorâ€™s deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
- Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
- Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
- Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
- Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target companyâ€™s key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies)
Reasons to Buy
- Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
- Peruse all the advisorâ€™s deals in the Industry market
- Access detailed information about the advisorâ€™s financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
- Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
- Compare your advisory services vis-Ã -vis your competitorsâ€™
- Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
- Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisorâ€™s profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.