Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (BBL) - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (Bangkok Bank) is a leading commercial bank. Bangkok Bank is a market leader in corporate and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SME) with large customer base. Bangkok Bank engages in providing corporate banking, investment banking, international banking, business and personal banking services. The bank principally offers complete range of commercial banking services such as arranging syndicated loans, debt securities underwriting, trade finance, project finance, custodial services, SME and merchant services and specialist industry advice. The bank has overseas branch network and operational presence across China with branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen and Shenzhen. Bangkok Bank is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
GlobalDataâ€™s Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (BBL) - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
- Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
- Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
- Analyzes the advisorâ€™s deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
- Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
- Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
- Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
- Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target companyâ€™s key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies)
Reasons to Buy
- Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
- Peruse all the advisorâ€™s deals in the Industry market
- Access detailed information about the advisorâ€™s financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
- Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
- Compare your advisory services vis-Ã -vis your competitorsâ€™
- Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
- Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisorâ€™s profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.