CITIC Securities Company Limited (600030) - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile
CITIC Securities Company Limited (CITICS) is into securities business in China. The company is one of the first comprehensive securities brokerage firm in China approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC). The company principally engaged in securities brokerage, securities investment consulting, financial advisory services related to securities trading and securities investment activities, and securities underwriting and sponsorship. CITICS also offers securities asset management, margin financing and securities lending, securities investment fund sales agency, and provision of brokerage service to futures companies. The company primarily offers its services across China. The company is headquartered in Beijing, China._x000D_
The company has focus to enhance its market presence across China and Hong Kong under its internationalization strategy. The company under its business transformation focusing to enhance its market position in brokerage, investment banking, and assets management business. CITICS under its strategy focuses to integrate its various business lines to enhance service capability and capability to provide diversified products and services as the one-stop investment bank to clients.
GlobalDataâ€™s CITIC Securities Company Limited (600030) - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by CITIC Securities Company Limited in the Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes CITIC Securities Company Limited's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
- Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
- Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
- Analyzes the advisorâ€™s deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
- Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
- Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
- Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
- Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target companyâ€™s key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies)
Reasons to Buy
- Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
- Peruse all the advisorâ€™s deals in the Industry market
- Access detailed information about the advisorâ€™s financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
- Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
- Compare your advisory services vis-Ã -vis your competitorsâ€™
- Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
- Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisorâ€™s profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.