Market Reports, Corporate Data, Mergers and Acquisitions
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 15 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 51 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries throughout the world.
INEOS is characterised by the following strengths:
- High-quality and low-cost production facilities
- Well-invested plants
- Large plants that benefit from economies of scale
- Favourable locations
- Experienced management
- Leading market positions
- Operating diversity - products, customers, geographic regions, applications and end-use markets
Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. This has translated into strong and long-term relationships with these customers.
The company continues to grow its profitability and cash flows through:
- Leveraging existing resources to expand sales
- Achievement of cost savings
- Extracting the full benefits of a vertically integrated business
The management philosophy at INEOS is to operate a simple and decentralised organisational structure, coupled with programmes intended to incentivise our employees.