Alcatel-Lucent - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report [Updated: 31-01-2017]
Published by Marketline: 31 Jan 2017 | 539036 | In Stock
Alcatel-Lucent - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Alcatel-Lucent required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Alcatel-Lucent in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Alcatel-Lucent including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Alcatel-Lucent's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Alcatel-Lucent, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Alcatel-Lucent and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Alcatel-Lucent as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Alcatel-Lucent's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Alcatel-Lucent is a provider of IP networking, ultra-broadband access and cloud technology solutions. The company's solutions are offered for analytics, cable MSO networks, content delivery and management, customer experience, data center, diameter control and IP multimedia subsystems. It also offers Ethernet, messaging, microwave transmission, mobile packet core, next generation intelligent networks, optics, policy and charging, subscriber data management, wireless access, and wire line access. Alcatel-Lucent solutions find application in various industries such as aviation, railways, power utilities, highways, telecommunication, oil, gas and mining. The company has operations in over 100 countries around the world. It operates as a subsidiary of Nokia Corporation. Alcatel-Lucent is headquartered in Paris, France.
This report is published by Marketline
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies.
MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to us as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information.