The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report [Updated: 31-01-2017]
Published by Marketline: 31 Jan 2017 | 539398 | In Stock
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Scotts Miracle-Gro, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the manufacture, marketing and sale of lawn and garden care products. The company operates in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. It is headquartered in Marysville, Ohio.
This report is published by Marketline
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies.
MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to us as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information.