Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report [Updated: 31-01-2017]
Published by Marketline: 31 Jan 2017 | 540582 | In Stock
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (Big 5 or 'the company') is a retailer of sporting goods and accessories. Its product mix includes athletic shoes, apparel and accessories, as well as a range of outdoor and athletic equipment for team sports, fitness, camping, hunting, fishing, tennis, golf, winter and summer recreation and roller sports. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in El Segundo, California and employed about 9,000 people as of January 3, 2016.
This report is published by Marketline
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies.
MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to us as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information.