Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report [Updated: 31-01-2017]
Published by Marketline: 31 Jan 2017 | 543286 | In Stock
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DICK'S Sporting Goods) is a specialty retailer based in the US. The product portfolio includes athletic apparel, outerwear, sportswear, athletic shoes, casual footwear, boots, socks, fitness equipment, golf products, bicycles, scooters and skateboards. It sells these products under various brands such as Maxfli, Walter Hagen, DBX, DICK'S, Dick's Sporting Goods, Field and Stream, Fitness Gear, Golf Galaxy, Nishiki, Primed, Quest, ScoreCard, Top-Flite, Acuity and Lady Hagen and licensed brands such as adidas, Asics, Callaway Golf, Columbia, Nike, Remington, TaylorMade-adidas Golf, The North Face and Under Armour. It also offers credit card, promos and coupons services. The company operates in the US under two banners; Dick's Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy/Specialty Store Concepts. It also sells merchandise through the dickssportinggoods.com website. DICK'S Sporting Goods is headquartered in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, the US.
This report is published by Marketline
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies.
MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to us as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information.