Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report [Updated: 28-02-2017]
Published by Global Data: 28 Feb 2017 | 561412 | In Stock
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DSG or 'the company') is a full-line sporting goods retailer, offering a broad range of branded sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania and employed about 37,600 people as of January 31, 2015, of whom 25,600 were part-time employees.
- Detailed information on Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis.
- An in-depth view of the business model of Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments.
- Intelligence on Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors.
- News about Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins.
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends.
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
This report is published by Global Data
A leading global business intelligence provider offering advanced analytics to help clients make better, more informed decisions every day.